Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

♥ Silence screams

 



The memories and dreams , broken and haunting me still..
as i speak to the atmosphere and i fall into myself,
beauty is the what the eyes behold
beneath this skin, no one can see the darkness or the fear,

I’m absorbed in thought,
pretending to be happy for everyday..
Here i am at the fork of my life’s road, sad and confused..
gets harder everyday, praying for a better day..
To put this pain to a bitter rest, I look up to the sky..
as i seek to achieve my freedom, as rough as the road may be,
for what I seek is me, what i seek is my life..

 How cruel is it, life still goes on..
I can't change the fact but I'm trying to change my life..
to a better life, a better tomorrow..
I got no future and I'm upset about it, it's made me goes crazy..
But I got no choice on this, and I believe god is fair.
even life is so unfair.....


.

My Followers