Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

♥ Happy 2nd monthsary


You meant alot to me , no one can replace you.

7th August 2011 our 2nd monthsary.

I loves to stick with you , you never fail to make me smile.

Every single moment without you makes me feel lost sometimes

You loves to give me surprise :) always bought things for me to make me happy

They always said we're the cutest couple ever , by the way we talk and the way we communicate.

You told me that your possessive so strong , i kinda like it actually.

Because i'm officially yours :)

I didn't choose to make you my world, it just happened. and i love it so.

Happy 2nd monthsary , my baby boy.

It's our 1st couple tee :P


and yes , last night my boy gave me surprise again

My superman , why you so busy working still got time to get teddy for me ~~


The teddy almost bigger than me dy , haha..i love it so much!


Baby , thanks for everything.
You're the best :) i love the way u used to love me.
Please remember , no matter what happen , im here with you.

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH.

 

My Followers